damn gine
3:47 PMSo for the past couple of months I have been obsessing over pieces from a store called Fashion Nova. Yes, I said it; Fashion Nova! At first I didn't understand the hype of why people were obsessing over Fashion Nova months before I started purchasing clothing from them but then, I had a change of heart. Everyone knows that my favorite store is Forever21 but.... it's looking like Fashion Nova is my new home for right now. I bought so much pieces from Fashion Nova through out Summer 16 including jackets, leggings, dresses, and also accessories. I think I'm honestly addicted to the popular online store but I'm definitely not a fan of their return policy though. That's the only thing I don't like about Fashion Nova is their return policy. THEY NEED TO CHANGE THAT ASAP.
One of my favorite purchases that I ordered from Fashion Nova was this dress called Starlet and you guys; it's absolutely beautiful. At first I was hesitant on buying it because of the V-cut area (I don't have boobs lol) but then I realized I should be risky on trying something new because, I'm always covered up in sweaters and sweatshirts. I actually bought this dress for an event but it didn't even come in the mail on time which was so depressing. The Starlet Dress from Fashion Nova has a slight stretch to it but I would recommend getting this dress a size up from what you would usually wear from other dresses that are sitting in your closet (I bought a medium but I should've bought a large to have more length for my leg area). Overall, I absolutely adore this dress and I would recommend this to anyone that feels a little risky on wearing a V-cut dress and also wants to explore wearing something flashy when it comes to the embedded rhinestones that are on the Starlet dress. I would rate this dress a 9/10 and the return policy a 4/10 only because I honestly think the return policy is the only thing holding this company back for getting more consumers. I'm just keeping real.
xoxo





0 comments